Disinfectant Spray and Air Freshener
2 in 1 disinfection and air freshening capability eliminating all hygiene risks and unpleasant odours, ideal in environments where the risk of bodily fluid exposure is high.
Powerfully effective as both air spray and contact-surface spray, independently tested to British and European standards.
Cutting-edge research and development, combined with independent testing, ensures Bioguard disinfectant spray and air freshener is truly effective for use across the whole spectrum of professional healthcare environments.
Our intensive focus on performance delivers a product which is:
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE – Independently tested to British and European standards. Effective against 1000’s of viruses, bacteria, mycobacterium and spores, including MRSA, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis C, Salmonella, Avian Flu (H5N1) and Swine Flu (H1N1). For more details, please refer to our Independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- NON-HAZARDOUS – Conforming to the latest health and safety legislation. For more details, please refer to our Independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- USABLE ON VIRTUALLY ALL CONTACT SURFACES – Including plastic, stainless steel, bedding and uniforms, without damaging or degrading them; one quick, hassle-free application is all that’s required.
- IDEAL FOR HIGH-RISK ENVIRONMENTS – The professionals’ choice since the early 1990s; widely used in clinical facilities, including mortuaries and testing labs.
- SIMPLE AND ECONOMIC TO USE – Kills odour-producing bacteria; the combined cleaning and disinfectant action removes the need for separate products and procedures.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Proven by independent audits to be non-toxic, biodegradable and non-accumulative in the eco-system. No special procedures are required for product disposal or incase of spillage.
Where to use
- First-aid posts
- Dental surgeries
- Food preparation areas
- GP surgeries
- Emergency services
- Nursing & care homes
- Medical equipment, supplies & rental
When to use
Bioguard disinfectant spray and air freshener is formulated for use
in any healthcare environment where there’s a risk of infection from
Specific cleaning applications include the decontamination of whole-room
environments such as airplane cabins, hospital wards etc.
How to use
|250ml Finger spray
|1 Litre Refill