Hand & Body Foaming Cleanser
An alcohol-free (anti viral and bacterial) waterless hand sanitiser for people on the move or have no access to hand washing facilities.
New-generation waterless and alcohol-free alternative to more traditionally used hand-gel sanitisers, independently tested to BSEN1276 and BSEN1500, and non-hazardous to use.
Industry-leading research and development, combined with independent testing, ensures Bioguard hand & body foaming cleanser is truly effective for use across the whole spectrum of professional healthcare environments
Our intensive focus on performance delivers a product which is:
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE – Independently tested to British and European Standards BSEN1276 and BSEN1500. Effective against 1000’s of viruses, bacteria, mycobacterium and spores.
- NON-HAZARDOUS – Conforming to the latest health and safety legislation. For more details, please refer to our Independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- USER FRIENDLY – Unlike more traditional solutions is not alcohol-based; contains cosmetic-grade skin conditioners and moisturisers, to safeguard users’ hands from irritation or sensitisation.
- TIME AND LABOUR SAVING – The combined cleaning and disinfection action eliminates the need for separate products and procedures.
- IDEAL FOR HIGH-RISK ENVIRONMENTS – The professionals’ choice since the early 1990s; widely used in clinical facilities, including mortuaries and testing labs.
- FLEXIBLE AND CONVENIENT – Can be used as a standalone hand decontaminant in situations where clean water is not available for washing.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Proven by independent environmental audits to be non-toxic, biodegradable and non-accumulative in the eco-system. No special procedures are required for product disposal or in case of spillage.
Where to use
- First-aid posts
- Dental surgeries
- Food preparation areas
- GP surgeries
- Emergency services
- Nursing & care homes
- Medical equipment, supplies & rental
When to use
Bioguard hand & body foaming cleanser is formulated for use in any healthcare environment where there’s a risk of infection from dangerous micro-organisms.
How to use
|Product option||Pack size||Product code|
|50ml Foaming spray||25 Units||BFS050|
|200ml Foaming spray||12 Units||BFS200|
|500ml Foaming spray||6 Units||BFS500|
|1l Foaming cartridge||2 Units||BFS1000|
|1l Refill||6 Units||BFS001|
|5l Refill||2 Units||BFS005|
|Wall-mounted cartridge||1 Unit||BGDISP|