CASE STUDY Healthcare
Users in a UK doctor’s surgery
A general practice manager for a doctor’s surgery in Northampton was looking for a range of products to protect nurses and doctors working in the surgery and also to provide a cleaner and safer environment to the patients using the surgery.
The Customer’s Requirements
This user switched away from his existing product to the Bioguard disinfectant cleaning solution for the following reason:
- Existing products were causing skin irritation to a number of users in the surgery.
- Deficiencies in infection control and general levels of hygiene had been identified, primarily because products could not provide effective levels of hygiene to all contact surfaces.
- Products were damaging and degrading equipment.
- Existing products had complicated dilution systems and risks associated with mixing chemicals together.
- Products couldn’t be used on all surfaces.
The Bioguard Solution!
The Bioguard performance benefits provided the required total infection control in their high risk user environment.
- Non toxic and user friendly.
- Products did not cause skin irritation to employees.
- It kills all the organisms that they encountered in the high-risk environment of the surgery and eliminated the need to be using different chemicals in different areas of high-risk and low-risk.
- Short contact time compared to other products which reduced the time that they needed to wait before they rinsed off the product.
- Product did not discolour or tarnish the equipment that they used.
- A concentrated solution of Bioguard disinfecting cleaning solution was very cost effective compared to other products.
This user has happily been using our product since 2000, and continues to recommend it to friends and colleagues.
To learn more about this case study, or how our products could help your business please contact us.
What the customer says!
‘This product is used on a daily basis by all doctors’, nurses and other members of staff.’
‘By using the Bioguard products the infection control of the surgery is excellent with no reported outbreak of disease or cross infection. Also, there has not been any incidence of allergic reaction to any person using or coming into contact with this product’.