Hand & Surface Wiping System
Non hazardous and alcohol free range of heavy and light duty wipes for surfaces, equipment and hands.
Powerfully effective, independently tested to BSEN1276 and suitable for use on all contact surfaces.
Cutting-edge research and development, combined with independent testing, ensures Bioguard hand and surface wiping system is truly effective for use across the whole spectrum of professional healthcare environments.
Our intensive focus on performance delivers a product which is:
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE – Independently tested to British and European Standards BSEN1276. Effective against 1000’s of viruses, bacteria, mycobacterium and spores. For more details, please refer to our Independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- SUPERIOR IN IT’S CLEANSING ACTION – Independently proven to out-perform other leading European products.
- NON-HAZARDOUS – Conforming to the latest health and safety legislation. For more details, please refer to our Independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- USABLE ON VIRTUALLY ALL CONTACT SURFACES – Including plastic, stainless steel, bedding and uniforms, without damaging or degrading them; one quick, hassle-free application is all that’s required.
- USER FRIENDLY – Formulated to prevent skin irritation or unusual sensitivity.
- IDEAL FOR HIGH-RISK ENVIRONMENTS – The professionals’ choice since the early 1990s; widely used in clinical facilities, including mortuaries and testing labs.
- HIGHLY COST EFFECTIVE – Heavier-grade cloth makes for a more durable wipe. As a result, you can use up to 30% fewer than you would with some rival products.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Proven by independent audits to be non-toxic, biodegradable and non-accumulative in the eco-system. No special procedures are required for product disposal.
Where to use
- First-aid posts
- Dental surgeries
- Food preparation areas
- Work surfaces, floors and walls
- Fabric & furnishings
- GP surgeries
- Emergency services
- Nursing & care homes
- Medical equipment, supplies & rental
- Equipment & utensils
When to use
Bioguard hand and surface wiping system is formulated for use in any
healthcare environment where there’s a risk of infection from dangerous
How to use
Heavy duty 40/45gsm blue diamond non-woven cloth
Light duty 23gsm white non-woven cloth
|Product option||Pack size||Product code|
|Heavy duty 240x200mm||1000 wipes (2 Tubs)||HW1000|
|Heavy duty 240x200mm||800 wipes (2 Tubs)||HW800|
|Heavy duty 200x200mm||500 wipes (4 Tubs)||HW500|
|Heavy duty 200x200mm||150 wipes (12 Tubs)||HW150|
|Light duty 200x220mm||240 Sheet 70% alcohol wipes (12 Tubs)||HW240A|
|Light duty 200x220mm||240 Sheet wipes (12 Tubs)||HW240|
|Light duty 130x130mm||200 Sheet wipes (10 Tubs)||HW200|
|Light duty 130x185mm||100 Sheet wipes (10 Tubs)||HW100|
|Light duty 150x200mm||500 Individual sachet wipes (500 Wipes)||HW001|