Light Duty Disinfectant Cleaner
In order to achieve truly effective infection control and cleaning in the healthcare environments our range of products have been specifically formulated to meet a wide range of stringent user requirements such as:
- Non hazardous – Products that are non-hazardous and food safe in use in accordance with the latest health & safety legislation. Please refer to our independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- User Friendly – Products that do not irritate or sensitise the skin of users.
- Economic In Use – Our product performs effectively at higher dilution rates than other products thus reducing the cost of the applied production solution.
- Ease of Use – Product can be applied to virtually all contact surfaces such as plastic, stainless steel, bedding and uniforms without the risk of damage or degradation to the contact surface. This feature eliminates the requirements for multiple products.
- Combined Cleaning & Disinfectant Action – Product has combined cleaning and disinfection capabilities eliminating the need for separate products for the cleaning and hygiene procedures.
- Superior Cleaning Action – Products have an independently proven superior cleaning action when compared to other leading European brands.
- Independent Product Testing – Independent test to British and European standards confirm product efficacy against a wide rang of micro organisms such as:
- Hep. C
- Avian Bird Flu (H5N1)*
- *For more information on the extensive testing undertaken please refer to our Independent Test Safety Data Information CD or contact us!
- Environmentally Friendly – Environmental audits by leading European Authorities have concluded that Bioguard infection control products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-cumulative in the eco-system therefore over coming concerns regarding product disposal and accidental spillage.
The conclusion of Law laboratories when the tested Bioguard against MRSA confirmed that:-
“The Bioguard product when tested in it’s ready to use state performed exceptionally well.”
Conclusion of test at the American Mission Hospital, Bahrain:-
“Bioguard disinfectant shows bactericidal activity to at least a dilution of 1:128 against the tested organism. As the working dilution of Bioguard is 1:15, this represents a total dilution of 1:1920 and is indicative of the efficiency of product. I have no reservations about recommending Bioguard disinfectant for use in the American Mission Hospital.”
Where to use
- Production lines
- Plant & machinery
- Prep tables
When to use
How to use
|Product option||Pack size||Product code|
|General Use 500ml Trigger Spray||12 Units||BRTS|
|General Use 1 Litre Refill||6 Units||BR001|
|General Use 5 Litre Refill||2 Units / 4 Units||BR005|
|Organic Use 1 Litre||12 Units||BIOISO001|
|Organic Use 500 Sheet Wipe||4 Tubs||HW500ISO|
|Organic Use 240 Sheet Wipe||12 Tubs||HW240A|